Tuesday, March 28, 2006

LTKA Square Three

Square Three, Basketweave
This one knitted up real fast. Maybe because it was more interesting than just plain knitting. I haven't woven in the ends yet. That makes it three squares that I need to do that. Anyone else hates weaving in ends as much as I do?

It is a little smaller than the Garter Stitch Square. It will need to be stretched a bit during blocking. Also the texture is a little too bumpy than I like. Blocking will take care of that. I was told that steaming is not good for cables or ribs. Is it true for basketweave?

Next sqaure, Lattice with Seed Stitch.

4 comments:

City Wiccan said...

No, you're the only person that hates weaving in ends :)

Anonymous said...

That's a fun looking block, love the color, too!

Anonymous said...

I guess with the partner away all you do is knit!

Jason said...

Matthew, that just cannot be! I am not alone! LOL

Dave, it is so easy to knit up that it's rediculous. I was a little worried about the texture not showing well with dark colors. Seem to be OK.

ANONYMOUS (uh huh), I know who you are. ;-)