Monday, March 27, 2006

LTKA Square Two

Square Two, Simple Stripes Stockinette Stitch
It just needs binding off then it is done. I left it on the needle so that it was easier to take a picture without it rolling up too much. I had forgotten how stockinette curl so much.

Halfway through knitting the square I put it down next to the first one and I cringed. I couldn't see how they could fit together. After giving it a little thought, I wasn't that worried anymore. There will be 6 color combinations. The dominant colors will be Winter Night and Fern. And these are only 2 squares out of 63. I can definitely find an arrangement when all the squares are done to make it beautiful.

The next one is basketweave. I can't wait. I also need to cast-on for the baby sweaters for my friend Jennifer. First I need to sort through the yarn. I just got them few days ago. I ordered a bunch for the sweaters and the Dulaan Project. I am kicking myself for not making a list of what's what.